- Our team visit highly ranked UK universities and TEFL training organisations to speak with their brightest students and graduates
- Candidates make an online application
- An interview with all candidates is conducted; this is rigorous, and assesses a teacher’s capabilities, qualifications and personality
- A prospective teacher is matched to a suitable school
- A skype interview is arranged with the school
- Should the school wish to employ the teacher, advice on a teacher contract can be provided
- Once a contract has been finalised, Opportunity Education then provide the teacher with visa advice, assist with travel arrangements, and deliver a pre-departure briefing
- When the teacher is settled in their job, we continue to provide support to both the school and the teacher throughout the term of contract.
See our work flow diagram here.